Free shipping on orders over $49.99 | Save 10% on all CBD bundles! Shop Now >
From the seasonal blues to busy holidays full of family (and maybe even some drama), this time of year is perfect for CBD beverages.
With the hectic schedules, social gatherings, and myriad responsibilities that often accompany the holidays, managing stress is crucial, and CBD can play a role in promoting relaxation and tranquility.
This simple 10-minute Rosemary Ginger Hibiscus CBD Mocktail provides a soothing experience without the intoxicating effects of alcohol, making it an ideal holiday mocktail recipe for those who wish to avoid or limit their alcohol consumption.
By incorporating CBD into your holiday menu, you not only offer a refreshing and non-alcoholic option but also encourage your guests to prioritize their well-being during this busy time. (You can also try our Cool Yule Mule holiday cocktail recipe for a version with alcohol as well.)
Whether it’s to help unwind after a bustling day of festivities or simply to enjoy a moment of relaxation, our Upstate Elevator CBD mocktail can be a welcomed addition to any holiday gathering, providing a path to both enjoyment and self-care.
How to Make the Best Rosemary Ginger Hibiscus CBD Mocktail
Considering our Rosemary Ginger Hibiscus Mocktail recipe has only three ingredients, you can relax knowing that it’s hard to mess it up!
The beauty of a simple recipe like this is that you can customize it to your tastes, get creative, and really invest in quality ingredients that make you feel good. The main ingredients are ginger syrup, fresh rosemary, and of course – the star of the show – our Upstate Elevator Supply Raspberry Hibiscus Lime CBD seltzer.
You can also add frozen cranberries or mixed berries in place of ice to add another layer of wintery goodness to this quick and easy mocktail recipe.
Why Fresh Rosemary?
We highly recommend using fresh rosemary in this holiday CBD mocktail recipe because it will truly make a world of difference! (Plus, it’ll impress any guests if you’re hosting.)
The herb has unique aromatic and earthy qualities with a piney and slightly citrusy flavor. As a result, it pairs well with various beverages. Not only does it release beautiful aromas, which can give your CBD mocktail a fresh and invigorating scent, but it can help balance out the sweetness of the raspberry in our recipe.
If you’re not a rosemary fan, you could substitute it for tarragon, a more warm and spicy herb, or thyme, a slightly earthy and lemony herb. Both are perfect for the fall season!
Make Your Own Ginger Syrup
The spice of ginger is what makes this Rosemary Ginger Hibiscus CBD Mocktail a treat during the colder months. It adds a bit of heat and depth to this recipe – and it’s actually super easy to make!
Here’s a simple recipe to make ginger syrup:
- Grate 1 cup of fresh ginger and combine with 1 cup water and 1 cup granulated sugar.
- In a saucepan, combine the ingredients over medium heat until the mixture reaches a simmer and the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Reduce the heat to low and let it continue simmering for 15-20 minutes to infuse the ginger flavor into the syrup. The longer you simmer, the stronger the ginger flavor will be.
- Let the syrup cool and strain through a fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth into a clean glass jar or bottle to remove the ginger pieces.
- Store the ginger syrup in the refrigerator. It can typically be kept for up to two weeks.
What’s great about homemade ginger syrup is that you can use it in your CBD mocktails or add it to your teas, over your desserts, or even on your charcuterie boards – it’s so versatile!
Of course, if you want to make this Rosemary Ginger Hibiscus mocktail quickly, you can use store-bought ginger syrups, such as Reál’s Ginger Syrup or Hoses’s Kick Ginger Syrup. If you love hibiscus and prefer a milder ginger flavor, you can try Caribe & Co’s Sorrel and Ginger Syrup, which brings a unique Caribbean essence to this mocktail with a Jamaican variation of hibiscus that adds a gingery kick.
Upstate Elevator CBD Seltzer
In this recipe, we used the Raspberry Hibiscus Lime CBD seltzer for a refreshing burst of flavor. With berries and hibiscus, this flavor works well with ginger and rosemary (or tarragon).
Our seltzer is THC-free, sugar-free, sweetener-free, and zero-calorie, so you can get all the taste of a cocktail, without the hangover.
What makes our products so special is that they’re made with nano-encapsulated CBD, which has increased bioavailability compared to typical CBD. Bioavailability refers to how efficiently your body can absorb a substance—how much of it, and how quickly it gets into your bloodstream.
This means our Upstate Elevator Supply CBD products are giving you the most optimal relaxing effect with up to six times more potency. In other words, you’re getting more bang for your buck.
Of course, the fun thing about CBD mocktails with our Upstate Elevator Supply CBD beverages is that you can make it your own! If you’re looking to customize this Rosemary Ginger Hibiscus CBD mocktail a bit, here are some ideas:
- For a warm and cozy holiday twist, add a cinnamon stick or a star anise pod to infuse subtle spices into your mocktail.
- Try a few drops of vanilla extra to add some depth to that fresh raspberry flavor.
- Add thin slices of lemon, lime, or orange to the mocktail for a burst of fresh citrus flavor.
- Edible flowers like pansies or violets can add a touch of elegance and color to your mocktail.
- Dip the rim of your glass in water and then in sugar (regular or colored sugar) for a sweet and decorative touch.
- Thread a few fresh berries or fruit chunks onto a skewer and rest it on the rim of the glass as a decorative and tasty garnish.
- Float a few fresh cranberries on the surface of your mocktail for a festive look and a tart flavor.
No matter how you make this holiday mocktail recipe, we want to see your final product. Tag us on Instagram (@upstate_elevator) to show us your take on our Rosemary Ginger Hibiscus CBD Mocktail.
- 1 can of Raspberry Lime CBD seltzer (12 oz)
- 2 tablespoons ginger syrup
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Ice cubes or frozen berries, such as raspberry or cranberry (optional, for serving)
- Add your ice cubes or frozen berries to a serving glass.
- Add ginger syrup to the glass.
- Top with Upstate Elevator Supply’s Raspberry Lime CBD seltzer.
- Garnish with 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary – and enjoy!