Free shipping on orders over $49.99 | Save 10% on all CBD bundles! Shop Now >
While this Cool Yule Mule is fairly simple to make, it’s far from simple in taste!
Our pals at The Skinny Pancake in Burlington, VT helped us craft a holiday crowd pleaser that you can bring to your next gathering, or enjoy on your couch with your favorite holiday movie. If you prefer to enjoy your libations out on the town, stop by The Skinny Pancake on Lake Street in Burlington, VT through New Year’s where they are featuring this very CBD cocktail.
Our African Ginger & Mexican Lime CBD Soda features a blend of spicy ginger, refreshing lime and 6mg of nano CBD to help uplift and calm your body and mind. While we recommend using your favorite Rye Whiskey, any Whisky or Bourbon you have handy will do the trick.
What You’ll Need:
- 2oz Rye Whisky
- 1.75 oz honey simple syrup (1/2 honey, 1/2 cup water)
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 4oz Upstate Elevator CBD African Ginger & Mexican Lime Soda
How to Make:
Honey Simple Syrup:
- Add 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup water into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Allow the honey simple syrup to cool and transfer to an airtight container (such as a mason jar). Keep refrigerated for up to 1 month.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and add the lemon juice and honey simple. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the Rye Whiskey and give it another hefty stir.
- Top with African Ginger & Mexican Lime Soda. Give it another stir and serve with a slice of lemon or lime.